Bountiful of surprises await end-user with –
Every representative from UNIBiM Services Pvt. Ltd. rekindling hopes by taking you on a tour.
- By fulfilling needs of stakeholders, it is our teams’ making optimum use of modeling tools so as to unravel magnificent structures, built hundreds of centuries ago.
For a moment, cast aside construction projects -- AEC and infrastructure ones, all of them delivered to the clients in recent past.
- Latest example is to commence work on few gigantic heritage structures standing tall in desert sands.
- Earlier, our teams were successful in completing several such monument projects, all of them part of the Group’s success stories. Jaipur City Palace, Udaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall Museum and Jantar Mantar to name a few.
In current project, it is two teams entrusted with responsibilities particularly when it comes to chalking out details so as we speak. Point cloud data is described single most trendsetter when manning the project.
- At first, it is our field team visiting structure site and on basis of evaluation, scan every bit without leaving single spot incomplete.
- Their priority remains in collecting data pertaining to grey areas which are complex in appearance. All of them are captured with help of LiDAR scan device.
OUTCOME – Thousands of number of different positions of scans i.e. point cloud data are stitched together in Recap file for further reference.
NEXT CRUCIAL TASK – Overall file is transferred to in by in-house teams stationed in other part of the country.
- Thereafter, the scan monument file is converted into other ‘R’ i.e. Revit file for 3D modeling purposes.
- Based on original monument pic and point cloud for reference, the Revit team has two sets of files of the same project – one for creating families and other, project environment file.
Nevertheless, majority of tasks get simplified for Revit teams comprising 3D individuals. The more density elements exist within point cloud, the more modeling turns out to be beneficial.
It is high time to analyze how cloud data helps listed as below –
- Through point cloud, you are able to ascertain exact volume of entire structure for accurate measurement.
- Different elements can be extracted wherein you are able to trace different types of properties.
- Along with geometric properties, it is easy to obtain floor plan and elevation details present within each of the 3D models.
- 4. Geo-referenced data enables the user to access coordinates present within it. Coordinates are defined as per latitudes/longitudes.
More or less, the aforementioned properties simplify modeling task. Looking at existing model, let’s delve into the monument’s exteriors and interiors enumerated below --
- Not to mention here a construction project. However, it is more to do with monument tasks where the biggest challenge for teams is start creating families – system and loadable.
- If system families include walls, floors and roofs either rectangular, square, dome shaped or irregular in shape, the unusually looking loadable families appear more complex. One of the primary responsibilities for our teams is start creating Revit families using reference to the original pic file and with help of point cloud, the tasks get simplified.
On the other hand, the unusually-looking system families are easily dealt with within Revit file, whereas it requires real patience and expertise when loadable ones are concerned as they number thousands -- from artefacts, paintings, designs, objects to drawings.
All along, architectural teams ensure modeling related activities are conducted in conducive environment. Finally, it is flawless 3D models coming into shape, and with everything planned and structured accordingly, results are delivered on ground in form of 3D walkthroughs etc.